The Happy Unicorn Box
The Happy Box has long been a strong proponent of unicorns. They represent all of the things that make us really happy. They are mythical horse- like creatures easily recognized by the single horn on their forehead. Some believe that the unicorn horn has magical healing properties. We believe that the unicorn symbolizes strength, beauty, creativity and fun. Let’s set off on a journey of wander, beauty and magic together!
This box will entail 9 engaging and FUN activities inclusive of all material required to make the crafts and instructions in Arabic and English.
Note*** Sample image, contents may vary.
What's in the box?
- THE HAPPY UNICORN HEAD
- THE HAPPY DONUT
- THE HAPPY RAINBOW
- THE HAPPY TEDDY BEAR & ME
- THE HAPPY LOLLIPOP
- THE HAPPY UNICORN HEAD BAND
- THE HAPPY TUTU AND WAND
- HAPPY CLOUDS
- THE HAPPY RAINBOW SUNGLASSES
CONTENTS: 9 activities and a book surrounding a specific theme.
- Fun, engaging and just the right amount of challenging
- Done using non-toxic, carefully sourced, high quality materials
- Varied, unique and non-repetitive
- Great for helping in your child's cognitive and fine motor skills
- Able to stimulate creativity and analytical skills in your child
- Perfect for sharing and promoting sibling L.O.V.E.
All the materials required to complete each activity are included in the box - from scissors to paints to brushes to glue to construction paper to canvases and so on - together with step-by-step instructions and suggestions for further fun.
CUSTOMISABLE: The activities are customised for the child’s age and gender, and are educational yet fun in nature, promoting cognitive development, creativity and fine motor skills.
AGE APPROPRIATE: 3-11 years with activity instructions adapted to suit your child's age group.
PARENT SUPERVISION: Centric to the mandate of The Happy Box and the promotion of quality family team, all activities have been designed to be completed with the supervision of a parent or guardian.