The Happy Box Science Edition
What's in the box?
- WALKING WATER
- STRAW ROCKET
- HAPPY PUFFY PAINT
- HAPPY FIREWORKS PAINTING
- MAGIC TOUCH
- MAGICAL PLASTIC BAG EXPERIMENT
- MINI VOLCAN
- KIRI HELICOPTER
CONTENTS: 9 activities and a leaflet surrounding a specific theme.
- Fun, engaging and just the right amount of challenging
- Done using non-toxic, carefully sourced, high quality materials
- Varied, unique and non-repetitive
- Great for helping in your child's cognitive and fine motor skills
- Able to stimulate creativity and analytical skills in your child
- Perfect for sharing and promoting sibling L.O.V.E.
All the materials required to complete each activity are included in the box - from scissors to paints to brushes to glue to construction paper to canvases and so on - together with step-by-step instructions and suggestions for further fun.
CUSTOMISABLE: The activities are customised for the child’s age and gender, and are educational yet fun in nature, promoting cognitive development, creativity and fine motor skills.
AGE APPROPRIATE: 3-11 years with activity instructions adapted to suit your child's age group.
PARENT SUPERVISION: Centric to the mandate of The Happy Box and the promotion of quality family team, all activities have been designed to be completed with the supervision of a parent or guardian.