The Happy Mini Artist Box
Little ones today are not experiencing life as they should be. All the free time they have is most likely spent with electronics. Children retain only 10% of what they read and 20% of what they hear but 90% of what they see, hear, say and DO! With this box, we want to unleash your child’s creativity and encourage them to reach their potential by experiencing life through different activities that build on their creativity, resilience, independence and sense of responsibility, Let’s get super creative and get our mini Picasso hats on. YAY !
This box will entail 9 engaging and FUN activities inclusive of all material required to make the crafts and instructions in Arabic and English.
Note*** Sample image, contents may vary.
What's in the box?
- THE HAPPY SCRATCH RAINBOW ART
- RAINBOW SCRATCH ART
- THE HAPPY LILLY PAD
- THE HAPPY TREE
- THE HAPPY MOUSTACHE
- THE HAPPY CONCENTRIC CIRCLES PROJECT
- THE HAPPY HEART PRINT
- THE MANY FACES OF PICASSO
- BONUS ACTIVITY SILLY PUTTY BY OMO
CONTENTS: 9 activities and a book surrounding a specific theme.
- Fun, engaging and just the right amount of challenging
- Done using non-toxic, carefully sourced, high quality materials
- Varied, unique and non-repetitive
- Great for helping in your child's cognitive and fine motor skills
- Able to stimulate creativity and analytical skills in your child
- Perfect for sharing and promoting sibling L.O.V.E.
All the materials required to complete each activity are included in the box - from scissors to paints to brushes to glue to construction paper to canvases and so on - together with step-by-step instructions and suggestions for further fun.
CUSTOMISABLE: The activities are customised for the child’s age and gender, and are educational yet fun in nature, promoting cognitive development, creativity and fine motor skills.
AGE APPROPRIATE: 3-11 years with activity instructions adapted to suit your child's age group.
PARENT SUPERVISION: Centric to the mandate of The Happy Box and the promotion of quality family team, all activities have been designed to be completed with the supervision of a parent or guardian.